Days till summer

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A walk in the rain... and update

I took a walk in the rain tonight. Just to think about all the things that have been going on in my life lately. I guess I haven't said it yet, but I'm not going back to school next year, so this is my last term at University of Oregon. Rest assured, I will finish my EMT class at Lane. But after that, it's onward and upward to new and different things.

My life has been a whirlwind of change recently, emotionally as well. I've learned a lot, and I'm ready to reconcile some things that I have done wrong. Though, through all this, I still feel lost. Always lost. And sometimes alone.

So, to remedy my loneliness tonight, I sat on my porch after my walk in the rain and gathered all of the snails within arms reach and sat them all together to be my pals. There were big ones and small ones, and they were all slimy. But I didn't care. The sight of squished snails makes me sad, so I made sure to carefully place them out of harm's way when I went back inside. It was nice to have some company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home