Days till summer

Monday, September 01, 2008

Currently...

Well. An update. Again.

A couple of things i found recently in my room.


A fortune cookie slip. "You find beauty in ordinary things. Do not lose this ability." Apparently I thought that was worth keeping.

A magazine clipping that says "Zombie."

2 packages of Parmesan gold fish. Yum.

An old graduation photo.

My MCT robin hood t-shirt.

A box of carbon filters for my fish tank. Too bad I just bought another box of them.

Caution tape.

A little green alien. (which I'm pretty sure I've had since at least middle school)

My icy hot. Praise the Lord.


Nothing much else has been going on in my life. However, I would like to note that I am getting paid to be at home today. I love Labor Day. I am also looking forward to starting my new job at the brand new Riverbend hospital. Sweet. And it is 19 days until my state practical exam. Holy Jesus. That's intense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home