Days till summer

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Life, and such

I realize, it's been a while. I apologize to all the people (like...2) that have probably stopped reading because I stopped posting. Life has been... a little crazy, and by crazy, I really mean, boring. Seriously. My life is so boring and lonely now. I work. That's it. I'm 20 years old, and I work like I'm 30. Holy shit, it makes me feel old. I don't have time for friends, or a girlfriend, I have time to come home and jack off basically (sorry, again). It's so fucking boring. And lonely. Did I mention I'm lonely? I'm worried I'm stunting myself for later. I see all these friends that are getting married, because they have enough time to actually find someone who can put up with them, and I feel like I'm running out of time because I spend all my time working. WTF. I'm 20 fucking years old!

Ok. Apart from the ranting, I still love my job. Even though it stunts my social life, I love it. It's fantastic, and I'm trying to make as many work friends as possible, because that's my social connection with the world. What do I really want, you might ask? I WANT TO BE A FUCKING FIREFIGHTER! Shhhh... don't tell anyone, but this hospital job is kinda just a crutch until I can get into firefighting. I'm not "smart" enough to be in nursing school, so it's kinda dead end for me at the hospital for now... I guess. Whatevs. I'm 20, right? What I should really be doing is having fun with my friends, and finding myself a girlfriend, however, I work. So I apologize if you are a friend that I have neglected. I'm just busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home