Days till summer

Friday, October 17, 2008

Things that inspire me

Or, rather songs. So. I decided that in my absence of posting, I would return with stuff that has been inspiring me recently.

1. The Devil is Real - the Felice Brothers (who I am absolutely in love with!)
2. Swimming Pool - Freezepop (yes, I realize that Freezepop is on guitar hero. No, this song sounds nothing like the song on Guitar Hero. And I love it)
3. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
4. Congratulations - Blue October (I've known about Blue October for a while now, but this song features Imogen Heap, who I also love)
5. Tell Her - Del Amitri
6. Balloons - Julia Nunes (Ok, so I confess, I heard about Julia on youtube, and I am one of her many fans, but this song just makes me all tingly inside)
7. I Stood - Missy Higgins (Missy Higgins and Joshua Radin are both coming to the WOW hall in November, guess who is going to see them??? ME!!!!)

Basically, my life has been all about things that inspire me lately. Be it people, or songs, or what have you, I've been all about inspiration. Mostly because my life confuses me so much sometimes, that I just need a little time for me, and feeling good about me. These songs are part of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home